"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Proverbs 11:25 (NIV)
LC3 SERVING OPPORTUNITIES
Below are serving opportunities at LC3 we would love for you to be involved in.
- CARE TEAM—This team exists to support our church family during life’s sorrows and celebrations. We have opportunities to serve on the prayer team, one-on-one care, facilitate care requests, financial coaching and more.
- CHURCH ONLINE—The Church Online team works diligently every Sunday to make sure that guest who attend online feel our LC3 Church culture through our online streams. This team includes our website, Facebook & YouTube facilitators, Watch Party Hosts, Online prayer teams, & so much more.
- COMMUNICATIONS—The communications team brings together those gifted creatively in social media, photography, design and video to spread the word of God.
- CONNECT TEAM—Connect is all about our groups! Connect Team members help support the spiritual growth of our church family and helps people create impactful relationships. Opportunities to serve within groups: becoming group leaders or coaches, administration within groups, content creating and more.
- GUEST EXPERIENCE—Our Guest Experience team creates environments to introduce people to Jesus from the parking lot to the seat making them feel welcome, safe, and at home! This team includes our parking team, greeters, auditorium ushers, coffee, welcome tent, Next Steps Center lobby connectors, details team, Safety and Medical, behind the scenes/administrative teams and more!
- LC3 KIDS—Our LC3 Kids team is committed to teaching our next generation of leaders more about Jesus and equipping our kids with the tools they need to change the world. This team has opportunities to serve our infants, toddlers, elementary kids, family hosts, curriculum preparation, behind the scenes administrative roles and more
- LC3 OUTREACH—This team is comprised of compassionate individuals who are dedicated to being the hands and feet of Jesus by making a local and global impact. They organize targeted events throughout the year that require advance preparation and support to execute that all bring unique opportunities to serve our city and help change the world. (Community Lunch, Project N.O.A.H., At the Movies, etc.)
- LC3 YOUTH—Our LC3 YOUTH team is committed to igniting a movement to reach a disconnected student culture. There are opportunities to serve our youth students as small group leaders, music/creative opportunities, community outreach, event prep and administrative coordinating both on Sunday nights and during weekend services
- MUSIC—Music is a powerful form of worshipping Jesus and we use music to unite us. We encourage those with any musical talent to start the audition process to become a part of the LC3 Music team
- NEXT STEPS—The Next Steps team is designed to help people go from crowd to community and partners with people taking spiritual next steps. The Next Steps team has opportunities to serve at Special events such as baptism, as well as behind the scenes administrative tasks throughout the week.
- OPERATIONS & FACILITIES—This department helps serve the facilities and financial aspects of our church. There are opportunities to serve throughout the week behind the scenes on the finance and admin team as well to assist with building projects including weekly cleaning of the building and construction projects.
- PRODUCTION—The Production team works diligently every Sunday to allow all our guests to have an excellent experience where they are inspired and encounter God. Positions to serve on this team include, but are not limited to, ProPresenter, lighting, audio, set design, and video production.